Bacchus Wines PLDC to Offer Award-Winning Yet Affordable Wines to the UK Hospitality Industry.
Bacchus Wines PLDC Ltd. is a new partnership between CardsSafe Ltd. and wine broker Pierre-Loup DeCam. They aim to bring the joyful and affordable wines of the award-winning Chateaux de Parenchère in eastern Bordeaux to independent restaurants, pubs and bars in the UK.
The Château de Parenchère dates back to 1570 and has a long and well-established history in viticulture, producing award-winning wines (Decanter World Wine Awards & International Wine Challenge). The wines are described as well-balanced with a firm density and elegant and mellow tannins. They are also elegantly wooded, with a present yet discreet oak that leaves plenty of room for expressing red fruit and spiced aromas.
Chef and restaurateur Jake Saul Watkins, who owned and operated the Michelin-starred JSW Restaurant in Hampshire, has been a fan of the Château de Parenchère wines for decades.
“I have been buying wines from Pierre-Loup (Bacchus Wines PLDC) for over twenty-two years. When I owned the Michelin-starred JSW Restaurant in Hampshire, and since retiring, I’ve stocked my cellar with the joyful wines of Château de Parenchère. They are my go-to wines, and I always receive excellent wines and service.”
The Magnificent Seven wine collection:
1. Bordeaux Supérieur Rouge – A traditional Parenchère blend that is fleshy, with a very deeply coloured robe. Characterised with a good balance between fruit and tannin, it displays distinct red fruit aromas with a long, sustained finish.
2. The Cuvée Raphaël Bordeaux Supérieur – The flagship wine of Parenchère, the Cuvée Raphaël is a dense, concentrated wine with elegant tannins and a mellow and smooth finish. The wine is elegantly woody but not excessively to leave plenty of room for the fruit.
3. Esprit de Parenchère Bordeaux Supérieur Rouge – A highly concentrated, yet very elegant wine. We like to think of it as powerful but with finesse and offers very long ageing potential.
4. L’Équilibriste Bordeaux Rouge – A beautiful deep purple-red colour with intense aromas of blackcurrant, blackberry, blueberry and notes of peony, violet on the nose. On the palate, the attack is round, with crunchy and juicy fruit. Mineral and floral flavours continue the tasting on a subtle and silky tannic framework.
5. The Bordeaux Blanc Sec – A white wine with intense white and citrus fruit aromas, which is both fresh and round on the palate. Its balance makes it an ideal accompaniment for fish and seafood.
6. The Bordeaux Clairet – A particularly aromatic wine with deep red fruit colour. It is more substantial than traditional rosés, with good body and exuberant fruitiness. This roundness and more pronounced structure make it a perfect rosé for gastronomy.
7. The La Roseraie Bordeaux Rose – A rosé of great freshness, with a rose petal colour and very fine and subtle floral aromas of rose, hawthorn and lychee.
Wine critic and enthusiast Robert Parker had the following to say about the wines of Chateaux de Parenchère.
“For wines of great elegance and longevity, there is no competition. We need more wines like Parenchere, excellent Bordeaux Superieurs at sensible prices.”
Bacchus Wines PLDC Ltd. offers top-quality, award-winning, beautiful wines at prices that hospitality businesses and independent collectors can appreciate. CardsSafe will continue to work with the hospitality industry to assist bars and restaurants to keep tabs to increase their profits. Managing Director, Trond Rornes comments, “I am convinced that CardsSafe customers will appreciate the Parenchère wines via Bacchus Wines PLDC presented by our energetic representative Pierre-Loup.”